There are lots of things which can make your website technically perfect. This Article we will focus on the technical SEO checklist that you should keep in mind in 2017. some of them have evergreen, rest are pretty new.
- 3 Fast Ways To Get Traffic For A New Website
- Top 10 Reason Why Google Penalty Hurt You Forever
- Google SEO: 7 Quick Ways to Increase Your Website Organic Traffic
In 2016, there been a lot of supposition on the technical SEO. it was really called SEO Makeup. After search engine crawling and indexing only technical SEO is the necessary step for raise your site search engine ranking.
In this post, I will focus on some fundamentals steps about technical SEO checklist for Success in 2017.
8 Technical SEO Checklist That You Should Keep In Mind In 2017
1. Check Indexing of your web pages: Indexing is the process which told you about just how much pages of your sites are indexed by search engine. You can check for the same by entering site:domain.com in the direct search engine or by using SEO Auditor like:
3. Remove duplicate pages: Duplicate pages & duplicate content is more dangerous as per my point of view. so check your website for the same & if found then remove immediately.
4. Keep your sitemap Fresh (Up to date): Sitemap just tells the search engine about your site pages and structure and loading new content faster. I think you already know the importance of sitemap. your XML sitemap must be updated whenever you added new content your web.
5. Audit Internal Links & Repair Broken links: Internal linking is the first step in on page SEO. So check your website and if you found any broken links then please repair as soon as possible. because it hurts your website indirectly, and also the important part in term of your website ranking.
6. Test & improve website landing speed: as you all know, website landing speed is play an importance roles in term of ranking, if your website speed is too lazy then it directly effect on your website ranking because search engine gives the importance of fast loading website. you can test your website loading issues by using Google Page Speed tool
7. Get mobile friendly: Google now, emphasis on indexing mobile friendly pages first as compared to the desktop version. So mobile friendly website is more important as the point of ranking. because it determines the ranking of your website overall.
- Test your website pages for mobile friendliness with Google Mobile-Friendly test tool.
- Check or track mobile ranking time to time.
Thanks for being here
have a wonderful day!