Do you know the importance of Search engine traffic in term of Search engine optimization of your blog? If you are publishing lots of quality article on your blog & still you gets low or none organic traffic. Don’t worry I will fetch you out from there.
- 7 Technical SEO Checklist That You Should Keep In Mind In 2017
- 15 Amazing Ways To Get Quality Backlinks
In this article, I am sharing some major reason by which your website gets slow search engine traffic. And what to for come out from the same problem.
Blogging is not a simple task. It’s a very responsible job & if you don’t do it with honesty, you can’t survive long. You all know, without traffic a website is nothing.
5 Reason Why You ‘re not Getting Traffic From Search Engine
1. Your Site is not Indexed in Search Engine: Indexing is the process of submitting your website URL in the search engine. So make sure your website is indexing in the search engine. Because without search engine indexing you won’t get the traffic from search engine. So if you want to get lots of organic traffic then you need to submit your website in the Major search engine like Google, Bing, Yahoo, ASK.com etc.
- Make sure you’re creating sitemaps for your website.
2. You are writing about the less searching Keyword: the major reason behind the low search engine traffic is writing about the less searching article. If you write a high quality article on the less searching keyword or topic than tell me how you can get the traffic. So before starting a new article please check the keyword/ topic search searchability with the help of Google Keyword Planner.
3. Not Focus on Keyword in Your Post: I think Keyword is one of the most important things for any article. If you are done above mention steps carefully than the new thing is the keyword. If you don’t insert your focus keyword in your post then you won’t able to rank in search engine.
- Not Putting Keyword in Heading
4. Article quality makes a matter: when we talking about the ranking or search engine traffic than article quality is plays an important role. High-quality article consists several things like 200+ Power Words To Use For Writing Emotional Headlines
- Always write user understandable & fresh content
- Emphasis on quality rather than quantity.
- Page layout
- Length of content
5. Social sharing after publish the post: many of blogger just share content & wait for the traffic, it’s not possible I think , you need to work hard for the same and after click publish button you have to share your content on major social media sites more than once. It’s gives you lots of traffic, interested audience and improve your online reputation.
- 8 Things you Should Do Immediately after Publish Blog Post
- Best 25+ Social Networking Websites to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog
In this article, we focus on the major background why you’re not getting traffic from search engine. because search engine traffic is not an easy process. it consumes lots of time & efforts. so if you have some more reason behind the same so please share via comments.
- Not Optimize images
- Your Website is slow
- More bounce rate